Snowmobile, ATV & UTV Insurance
Get the mandatory protection you need for your Snowmobile, All Terrain & Utility Terrain vehicles. We offer standard snowmobile coverage that recognizes the seasonal use of your snowmobile.
- Third-Party Liability: Protects you in case of injury and damage to others and their property resulting from a vehicle accident.
- Direct Compensation: If someone else is at fault for an accident, direct compensation covers damage to your vehicle
- Uninsured and Unidentified Automobile: Protects you and your family if you’re injured or killed by a hit-and-run driver or an uninsured motorist; covers damage to your vehicle caused by identified, uninsured driver.
- Accident Benefits: Provided due to an automobile accident regardless of who’s at fault. It covers expenses not covered by OHIP like rehabilitation, caregiver and loss of income
Choose one of these options for enhanced protection for your ATV.
- Specified Perils Coverage: Protects your vehicle from certain risk such as losses caused by fire, rising water, hail or theft.
- Comprehensive Coverage: All other insured damage caused to your vehicle (except collision or upset).
- Collision or Upset Coverage: Damage to your vehicle caused by a traffic collision with another vehicle or object in or on the ground
- All Perils Coverage: The broadest level of coverage - combines Collision or Upset and Comprehensive coverage along with increased theft protection.
Plenty of Payment Options
Pay your premiums by monthly installments, by credit card or online payments.
*Terms and conditions as well as interest may apply depending on insurance carrier.